America’s Best Flowers Fundraising Program
Is your non-profit organization in need of funds? If so, you may be interested in participating in America’s Best Flowers Fundraising Program!
Spring is right around the corner and people are starting to think about vegetable gardens, shade trees, garden decor, and colorful flowers for their yard. What a perfect time to earn funds for your organization by selling America’s Best Flowers gift cards!
Our SPRING fundraising program runs through Monday, April 2, 2018. We have designed this program to be quick, easy, and profitable. In as little as 2-3 weeks, you can earn substantial money for your organization!
What else makes our fundraising program so fabulous?
- Your group will receive 25% of the total value of America’s Best Flowers gift cards that they sell!
- Our gift cards are valid at both our Cottage Grove and Edgerton locations!
- Our gift cards NEVER EXPIRE!
There are 3 ways for your organization to sell America’s Best Flowers gift cards and earn funds:
- Simply take gift card orders in denominations of $10.00 and above on a simple spreadsheet or format that works for your group. Your customers pay you directly for their gift card order at that time. (We do not accept individual checks for our fundraising program.) One check, from your organization, for payment of 75% of the total gift card order is due when you pick up your gift card order(s). (We do not accept credit cards as a payment form for our fundraising program.)
- Buy gift cards in bulk to sell at your organization’s activities. (This works nicely for your customers who want to Buy-Grab-N-Go.) One check, from your organization, for payment of 75% of the total gift card order is due when you pick up your gift card order(s). This method will allow you to purchase gift cards to sell throughout the year!
- Or, use both methods. This will attract both groups of gift card purchasers.
This is your fundraiser, so you decide which option will work best for your organization.
Our gift cards are available in any denomination of $10.00 and above. Offering your customers an assortment of denominations such as $10, $20, $25, $50, etc. will help to promote your sales.
America’s Best Flowers gift cards can be redeemed at both our Cottage Grove and Edgerton locations for any and all products that we carry.
As they say, advertising pays! Be sure to get the word out that you will be offering the gift cards as a fundraiser. Posting a few simple flyers on bulletin boards, promoting it in a newsletter, etc. will have a big impact on your sales. Many groups have told us that ‘America’s Best Flowers gift cards almost sell themselves!’ How great is that?
Your final order for gift cards must be submitted by Monday, April 2nd. Your gift card order will be available for you to pick up within 3-4 days after your order is received.
Please submit your fundraising gift card orders for processing to email@example.com, or fax it to 608-222-1234 ‘ATTENTION SHIRLEY’ or bring your gift card order to our Cottage Grove location.
If you have any questions or if would like to meet to discuss our fundraising program please contact me at the greenhouse via phone, 608-222-2269, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.